Hours of operation for the City Parks are 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Long Bridge Park: (Cty M and Cty D) Fishing dock
- Main Street Park: (624 2nd St.) Benches, Solar charging bench, covered picnic area
- Chetek Lions Memorial Park: (Water St.) Picnic tables, fishing along the river by the dam
- *Phillips Park: (270 Lakeview Drive) Picnic tables and grills, pavilion, parking
- Gotham Pioneer Park:(226 City Park Drive) Parking for Phillips Park and beach
- *Southworth/Airport Park: (633 Lakeview Drive) Picnic tables and grills, pavilion, restroom, play area, horseshoe pits, parking
City Boat Landing
(726 Lakeview Drive) Boat launching, restrooms, picnic table, parking, Hydroflites ski site adjacent to boat landing. Boat launch fees are $5.00 daily or $25.00/year. Yearly passes can be purchased at City Hall (M-F, 8am-4pm). Previously purchased daily passes can be used, within the same year, as credit towards yearly pass with receipt. Daily passes can be paid for at the site.
City Lake Access
100 Sumner Ave. Public Dock
108 Stout St. Public Dock
8 Knapp St. Public Dock
City Ball Field
Ball Park: (220 1st St.) Ball field, concession stand, bleachers, restroom, parking
(228 Lakeview Drive) Swimming, volleyball, play area, picnic tables, restroom, band shelter
Map of City of Chetek Parks and Recreation
Maintenance Issues should be reported to Dan Knapp at (715) 924-4236
* Reservations can be made by contacting City Hall at (715) 924-4838. Charges for the pavilions are $50.00 for residents and $75.00 for non-residents per day and no fee per day for nonprofit organizations.
Please view the City Ordinances for Parks here (chapter 66).